Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Quick Update

Apparently getting stuff patented and copyrighted is considered being 'paranoid' (at least for game designers), so that means I will be skipping a step or two in the process of developing games, which is good in that it expedites the process a bit, but I always feel better doing things with legal protection. Oh, well.

I also recorded my first song in ages. Actually, it's just me doing vocals over some guitar work by a friend of mine and his dad from a while back, but it's still recording original material! I finally got Sonar to recognize the sound card input, which is what enabled me to do this. I ran into a few other major snags in the process of recording, but I finally got it done. I'm not sure how I feel about some parts. The intro I'm actually kind of put off by the more I listen to it. I'm hoping to get feedback from people, but haven't heard anything from anyone, despite shouting to the world on Facebook and Twitter about it. And no one reads this blog, that I know of, so talking about it here doesn't do me much good. Just in case, though, if anyone is interested, look up Artist Unknown on Facebook and listen to "One Day". Alternatively, try this link to get you there: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Artist-Unknown/15885189286?ref=search

No comments:

Post a Comment